Monday, May 6, 2013

Project 6: Blender Creation

For Project 6, creating a sculpture on Blender, I had no clue as to what I would come up with using this unfamiliar program. Since I never heard of blender before, I knew this project was going to undertake a lot of time and thought. After getting help on some of the basics of the program, I ended up having a ton of fun creating new shapes and models to create my image here. The first visual while creating this is a ship similar from StarFox64. As a kid, I remember playing this game on my friends Nintendo 64, and I thought it would cool to try to recreate something similar to it. I really enjoyed using the tools on blender. Sculpting virtual models is so much easier than doing it by hand. I can see blender being very useful for more artists in the future, since there is no limit as to what you can create. I can definitely see myself as a young artist using this program again to create something even bigger and better next time





No comments:

Post a Comment